- Pipeline Plumbing & Heating offers 24 hour, 7 days a week service for residential and commercial clients in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- We employ qualified and experienced technicians, managers, and office staff.
- Our service team employs journeymen, A & B ticketed gas fitters, and apprentices.
- Pipeline Plumbing & Heating has recognized that attracting and retaining qualified trades people is a vital priority and we strive to be the best plumbing & heating employer in the corridor.
- As an equal opportunity employer, we believe that we have attracted some of the best journeymen, gas fitters, apprentices, managers, and administration workers to ensure that we have all of the pieces in place to provide the best service possible.
- Our training and quality control ensures that our call-back and dissatisfied customer rates are well below the industry averages.
- Plumbing / Heating / Gas - Rates: $145 for the first hour (1 hour minimum call out) and $110/hour for each additional hour.
- Air Conditioning / Heat Pumps / Geothermal - Rates: $145 for the first hour (1 hour minimum call out) and $125/hour for each additional hour.
- Regular Time: Monday to Friday 8am-4pm // Time & 1/2: Monday to Friday 4pm-6pm and Saturday 8am-4pm // Double Time: all other times including holidays